In December 2016, Wabtec and Faiveley Transport merged to create one of the world’s largest public rail equipment companies. Today, the company’s transit business continues to operate under the name Faiveley Transport, a global rail and bus leader that has been providing best-in-class solutions to the public transportation industry for 100 years.
Faiveley Transport designs, manufactures, markets and maintains a wide variety of advanced components, systems and services that enable customers to build and operate trains and buses that are safe, reliable and cost-efficient throughout their life cycle.
Regardless of the business or product line, Faiveley Transport continues to drive innovation across the transit industry. Whether it’s the launch of new products or ongoing improvements to existing products, Faiveley Transport understands our customers’ needs for energy efficiency, system reliability and lower costs. And we are committed to helping our customers achieve these goals.
Access & Mobility
- Platform doors
- Automatic platform gates
- Access doors
- Movable steps and ramps
Brakes & Safety
- Couplers and draw gears
- Braking systems from the full system to the subsystem: air generation and treatment units, brake control units, and sanding systems
- Wheel and axle mounted discs / friction pair, friction pads and shoes
- Disc and tread brake units
Energy & Comfort
- Power collection solutions: pantographs, energy consumption monitoring systems
- Relays and circuit breakers
- Auxiliary power systems
- Passenger announcement and passenger information systems
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Driving aid and event recording
- Sanitation systems
- Commissioning and training
- Preventive and corrective maintenance
- Overhauls / Spares and Trading